9 immigration lawyer website designs
The immigration law firm's website should help grow your business:
- It should rank in Google for your service-related keywords to get more visitors.
- It should give enough information to the visitors so they would gain the confidence to choose you as their immigration lawyer.
- It should be visually designed well because it's the first impression you will have on your potential client.
You can argue about design all day, but there are best practices that, if implemented, will increase your website's ability to convert visitors into new customers.
Here is a list of things you should consider implementing when getting a new immigration lawyer website.
- Pass all core web vitals and have a performance score on mobile & desktop 90-100. Your website should load quickly on mobile and desktop. https://pagespeed.web.dev/
- Have dedicated pages for all service-related keywords you would like to rank.
- Have a lead capture incentive offer that visitors can download if they won't contact you on their first visit. Your visitor will contact at least a couple of other immigration attorneys. If you can get their email on the first visit, you can add them to an email marketing campaign.
- Have a phone number visible in the top section of the website, so it's easy to call you.
- Have a video on the page so they can see you. Today people prefer to watch videos rather than read long blocks of text.
- Make it easy for the visitor to contact you via the contact form.
- If you can offer services in Spanish, consider translating your website.
- Have a blog or article section where users can educate themselves on a particular immigration-related topic.
No immigration lawyer website design is perfect. Below is a list of immigration law firm websites ranking on page #1 in Google for their main keyword (i.e., "immigration attorney new york city").
1- The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal
- New york city
Their website has major issues that should be addressed:
- It isn't using 'https://' which does not help their SEO in any way.
- It is loading very slowly on both desktop and mobile devices.
- There are major design flaws because the website seems to be very old and outdated.
- Old outdated social media profile link such as Google+.
Couple good things you can observe are:
- They offer multi language support and they translated their website into Russian.
- They have a Call Us! option but it's only Skype and the phone number is hidden at the bottom of the page.
Their organic search volume has grown over the years but its thanks to their website technical performance rather than them continuously adding more content.
2- The Law Firm of Anish Vashistha, APLC
- Los Angeles
Well structured and beautifully designed. The phone number is visible at the top and a call to action is clearly visible so the visitor can send them an inquiry. Pictures of team members is also present on the home page. They have a radio show which is quite rare but definitely effective in getting new clients.
Their organic search traffic has increased over the years but in the last year dropped significantly. It could be due to an increase in competition or old and outdated content on their website.
3- Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan, P.C.
Their websites performance is outstanding and it is very rare to find immigration lawyer websites with such quick loading speed. It is even extraordinary since they are using WordPress which is quite slow in many cases.
Phone number is clearly visible, a button to schedule a consultation and they have translated their website into 2 additional languages. This is one of the best immigration law web designs you can find. It is no surprise they are ranking on page#1 in Google for their main keywords.
Their organic search traffic is growing year over year which brings them new clients.
4- The Modi Law Firm, PLLC
Their website is designed very well. Loading speed on mobile devices could be improved.
They mention that they offer services in 3 additional languages which is very important to mention when creating immigration lawyer websites.
Their website is well structured, and their organic search traffic is increasing year over year.
5- Alcock & Associates P.C.
This immigration attorney website is done very well.
- Website loads quickly on mobile and desktop devices.
- It has website chat support.
- Free consultation call to action and a phone number are clearly visible.
- Spanish version of the website is also available.
- They have a video on the website that is done very professionally.
- Google reviews for social proof.
Their organic search traffic has grown year over year steadily. One of the most important parts of SEO strategy is good website architecture. If your immigration lawyer website design is done well, then SEO is much easier.
6- Immigration Law Offices of Dizengoff and Yost
This website doesn't really have a good immigration law web design. It is loading slowly and looks very outdated. But yet they are ranking on page#1 in Google. If they would design and build their website using the latest web technologies, they would see a spike in SEO traffic which would grow their revenue as well.
7- Trevino Immigration Law
- San Antonio
This website could load faster on mobile devices which would improve the user experience of the visitor.
They are constantly writing articles on their website which increases their organic search traffic year over year.
8- Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick
- San Diego
A well structured website with all the necessary elements such as:
- Contact us button
- Phone numbers
- Website chat support
- Featured in badges
- Client reviews
- Spanish language support
Their organic search traffic has been growing year over year. They have all the necessary pages for their service related keywords.
9- Mark E. Jacobs, P.C.
Website speed on mobile could be improved.
They do many things well such as:
- Have a clearly visible phone number.
- List all of their services.
- Have a lot of blog articles that help them rank for the keywords their potential client searches for.
Their organic search traffic has not grown too much year over year.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you took valuable pieces from this article on what to implement and what should be fixed. Small changes and improvements increase your overall website conversion rate and increase the likelihood of converting a visitor into a customer.
Remember that your new immigration lawyer website design should take into account many things mentioned in this article.
If you are looking for a law firm website design company to help you build a modern-looking website using the latest web technologies. Contact us today and let's schedule a free consultation!