Table of Contents
The best plastic surgery, internet marketing services to grow your clinic and get more patients. Our cosmetic surgery marketing services include:
- Plastic surgery SEO, search engine optimization.
- Plastic surgery advertisement on Google and Facebook.
- Social media marketing for plastic surgeons.
- Website design and development for cosmetic surgery clinics.
If you want to increase brand awareness and get more patients to your clinic, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Get more patients with plastic surgery marketing
We at Marketing 1776 help plastic surgeons attract more patients to their clinic. Here are some 2017 industry statistics, and the fact is that many of these patients came through some form of plastic surgery internet marketing strategies.
16.7 billion was spent on cosmetic procedures in the U.S.
- The region with the most cosmetic procedures performed in the U.S. is Mountain/Pacific – 5 million procedures.
- Patients having multiple procedures at the same time are up 4%.
How many procedures were performed?
- 17.5 million cosmetic procedures
- 1.8 million cosmetic surgical procedures
- 15.7 million cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures
- 5.8 million reconstructive procedures
What type of procedures was most popular?
- Breast augmentation (300,000)
- Liposuction (246,000)
- Nose Reshaping (218,000)
- Eyelid surgery (209,000)
- Tummy Tuck (129,000)
- Botulinum toxin type A (7.2 million)
- Soft tissue fillers (2.7 million)
- Chemical peel (1.4 million)
- Laser hair removal (1.0 million)
- Microdermabrasion (740,000)
We can help attract more patients to your clinic!
In the competitive industry, such as plastic surgery, online marketing is becoming the go-to option to gain a competitive advantage. Most common methods of cosmetic surgery marketing involve doing online advertising like:
- Designing an aesthetically superb plastic surgeon website design and doing Search Engine Optimization for it. Which is ranking it higher in all the major search engines.
- An additional method to get more plastic surgery patients is to use PPC (pay-per-click advertising).
Like in any other business, marketing plays a vital role in the survival and growth of your practice.
Each year the trend shows that businesses like cosmetic surgeons need to rely even more on new and effective online plastic surgery marketing tips, ideas & strategies, which involves working with digital marketing companies and consultants.
It has become the fact that old advertising mediums such as radio, print ads, phone books, directories, etc. are becoming less effective.
The main reason is that more people depend on the internet and search engines to find the products and services they want.
Old plastic surgery business plans involving traditional advertising methods have low ROI (Return On Investment) and bring in unqualified leads, mostly because ads are not targeted to the right audience.
Using online marketing & advertising solves this problem by placing your ads directly to the person looking for your exact services. This might be rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, face-lift, or any other type of cosmetic surgery. If you want to grow your clinic, then our professional PPC management services can generate more leads.
Perfect targeting guarantees you will get the customer you want.
In this article, we will cover all the online marketing methods for plastic surgeons such as SEO, PPC & social media marketing how you can implement them to find new patients and retain existing ones.
As you know, the cosmetic plastic surgery sales cycle usually takes months. Patients can weigh all of their options and doctors for months or even years before finally committing to a procedure. That applies to all healthcare services.
That is why it is essential to position your plastic surgery practice through well designed online marketing strategies.
Your practice must create initial brand awareness by educating and connecting with your future customers to earn their business.
That is why your practice should be the first one they will contact. That is where Marketing 1776 can help.
Below are the essential online marketing strategies which are relevant for 2018 and years to come.
Plastic surgery marketing ideas, tips & strategies
Here is a list of tips, ideas, or strategies you as a cosmetic surgeon might consider adopting or improving on to differentiate yourself from the competition.
Although some might seem obvious, they can play a significant role in your website visitor choosing you over competing plastic surgeons across the town.
Here is a shortlist of ideas you should consider when talking to your marketing agency.
- Brand yourself as an expert in your field by creating a strong online reputation.
- Design the best-looking website because it will form the initial impression.
- Do local plastic surgery search engine optimization.
- Get as many online reviews and testimonials as possible because it will be a determining factor whether you will get the client.
- Promote your business through videos and visuals.
- Be active on social media so potential customers can see that you are their best option.
- Do paid search advertising on Google and Bing.
- Build an audience by creating an email list.
- Promote more offers to existing customers.
- Promote your practice by doing publications and press releases.
- Provide short consultations. Virtual or in the office so your potential clients can be more informed about your services.
Selecting the best plastic surgery marketing consultant to work with
You first need to agree on what you want to achieve. What service you need to generate more cosmetic surgery patients. That might be search engine optimization, paid advertising, or social media marketing.
Consultants need to find out what is required to achieve your marketing goals.
You might not necessarily need social media marketing initially. It all depends on your short-term and long-term objectives.
Design best plastic surgery website
Here is the truth which will convince you that hiring a plastic surgery SEO company will allow you to outpace your competition.
6,586,013,574 online searches a day worldwide.
That is an approximation of how many new visitors each search result gets. That means that SEO for plastic surgeons is as important as any other promotional method. Beating your competition in the organic search results is the most important part of marketing for your cosmetic surgery practice.
One of your main goals should be to appear at least on the first page for all your major service-related keywords. When people are looking to do some form of plastic surgery, they generally click on the first result, which gives you the ability to be the first one they call.
Additionally, it is important to have ranked first in Google My Business maps results. And have a lot of positive reviews. That will make you stand out and give a better first impression.
Search engine optimization for plastic surgeons helps:
- Increase the number of new visitors your website will get by improving your ranking in Google / Yahoo / Bing.
- Grow your presence in local business directories and rank higher in Google My Business.
- Ensure that you are ranking for the right area and all of the right keywords.
- Convert visitors into paying customers by optimizing your website visually.
We at Marketing 1776 work with our clients so they can outrank all of their competition.
Before we agree on the SEO strategy for your plastic surgery clinic, we do extensive research. We analyze all the competitors and what is needed to outrank them.
Once we have fully understood your local market and where you stand currently. We agree on the goal and create a custom search engine marketing strategy for your cosmetic surgery clinic.
Plastic Surgery PPC advertising
As a plastic surgeon, PPC may be the right way to increase the number of new patients you will get from the web. Our pay-per-click advertising strategies target people interested in your services, which converts into new leads and business.
At Marketing1776, we don’t focus on traffic and clicks, but instead, we focus on customer acquisition.
Advantages of using PPC for plastic surgeons
PPC advertising is sponsored listings at the top of search engine results.
When plastic surgeons use PPC pay per click advertising and search engine optimization, it gives them a significant competitive advantage in the digital landscape. That means you will get more exposure and a higher percentage of visitors. Which directly corresponds to a higher amount of new customers.
Here is how PPC advertising works:
- You pay search engines like Google/Yahoo/Bing only if someone clicks on your ad.
- Your ads are targeting people who look exactly for your service in your specific area.
- Sponsored listings appear in search engines for the particular service you want to promote.
- You can change the type of service you are targeting or target a specific region.
PPC advertising is an effective way for cosmetic surgeons to reach a broader audience in their market who might not be aware of their clinic. This type of approach generates new patients for your practice by converting web traffic into new leads.
Creating plastic surgery advertising campaigns
To have an effective PPC campaign, it is more work than it may appear initially. It involves setting up analytics, conversion tracking, A/B testing landing pages, re-targeting, optimizing your funnel, testing different traffic sources, etc.
The main benefit of having a well structured PPC campaign is that you can see how your funnel and website performs. Additionally, you will see precise ROAS (Return On Advertising Spending), which will allow you to make data-driven decisions.
i.e., How much you need to spend to acquire a new rhinoplasty patient.
We provide our clients with monthly reports and performance statistics — a number of leads, cost-per-acquisition, and a slew of other key performance indicators.
Our goal with each campaign we do for plastic surgeons is to maximize ROI and generate the most revenue for each of our clients.
To see how well your current pay-per-click campaign is performing, request a free consultation and PPC audit.
Social media marketing for plastic surgeons
Using social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest for small businesses like plastic surgeons is now standard practice.
At Marketing1776, our objective is to use social media for branding, building authority, and ultimately attracting new cosmetic surgery patients.
Using social media makes it simple to attract visitors and interest to your clinic. Most people heard about promotions through social media accounts they follow. Additionally, platforms like Facebook allow users to get to know people behind the procedures and treatments offered.
It is effective to post and engage existing and potential patients on both Facebook and Instagram alike. Others can be effective, but these are most effective in terms of engagement.
Social Media Marketing Tips & Strategies For Plastic Surgeons
Here are useful things to keep in mind:
- The focus of every post does not have to be about you and selling your services. You can share content from other credible sources like facts, articles, viral content, and relevant studies.
- Highlight how awesome your practice is without directly promoting your services.
- Don’t make every post about visiting your website. The main reason is that people on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are less inclined to purchase. Especially such a valuable service such as let’s say breast augmentation.
- Consider offering free incentives for “Liking” your posts. For example, certain products or consultations.
- When it comes to using Twitter for plastic surgeons. Start by following leaders in your industry.
Social media marketing for plastic surgeons does not always correlate with an intent to become a new patient. But it does help in the long term to generate new patients.
There is also no reason to be active on all social media channels, which can be quite resource consuming. Generally, success in social media is reflected in engagement and a real-life interest in your practice and cosmetic surgery services you offer.
As you might imagine, social media platforms are not disappearing any time soon. This is why it is important to start before your competition and start building an audience in your local area.
To know more about prices and how we can help your plastic surgery clinic with social media marketing, call us or send us an email.
Video marketing for plastic surgeons
YouTube is one of the largest search engines currently in existence. Having online reviews and ranking videos for specific keywords will help you attract more patients for your cosmetic surgery services.
Engaging and informative videos on YouTube can showcase your services and always be “in the picture.” It is very effective to post the latest testimonials, reviews of how successful and life-changing procedures were.
Since people generally don’t want to spend even five minutes reading, video is a great way to showcase your services and build an audience.
Here are some statistics you should consider before starting video marketing for your plastic surgery practice:
- Video in emails can boost click-through-rates by up to 300%.
- Using video sales letters or embedding them on landing pages can increase conversion rates up to 90%
- Mobile video consumption growth is estimated to be 100% per year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to purchase after watching a positive video review of the product or service.
- One-third of the time, people spend watching videos online.
- Video ads account for over one-third of all the ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision-makers instead of reading would rather watch a video.
To know more about how video marketing can help grow your plastic surgery practice. Contact us for a free consultation.
In summary, I can say that social media is not going anywhere any time soon. That means it is important to build up your brand now because later, may be just too late. An important factor to consider is to decide on the objective and allocate necessary resources to it.
If you want to learn how Marketing 1776 can help your plastic surgery clinic with social media marketing, get in touch, and let’s talk!