Table of Contents
Want to get more HVAC leads? We are an HVAC marketing company that can help your business with HVAC lead generation! We use SEO, Google Ads & Facebook Ads as our primary HVAC Marketing & Advertising strategies.
Please fill out the contact form to schedule a free consultation with one of our marketing experts!
What are the benefits of working with us?
If you reached this page, it means you want to get more leads for your heating ventilation and air conditioning business. In this article, we will outline the top HVAC marketing companies’ top methods to get more HVAC leads.
As a digital marketing agency, we use pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization & social media marketing to attract more visitors and leads to your website.
We believe that most local businesses can benefit from digital marketing services. If you think that your business can benefit from working with us or are uncertain, fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you within one business day.
If you are interested in what type of digital marketing services can benefit your business, feel free to continue reading.
Using Google Search Ads to promote your website is one of the quickest ways to get more HVAC service leads. Look at the picture below to see how air conditioning advertising example ads look!
To create similar Google Search Ads, you can create your own Google Ads account or hire an external partner such as Marketing1776. We offer PPC management services for both small and big budgets.
You can find HVAC advertising examples on Google just by searching for your service-related keywords in Google Search.
By looking at your competitor’s ads, you can get a lot of air conditioning advertising ideas and quickly replicate them.
Setting up Google Ads yourself
Google advertising platform has the largest selection of ad formats. Most common are Google Search Ads, but there are also Youtube Ads and Banner Ads, which you should consider when promoting your local heating, ventilation, and air conditioning business.
Here is a simple outline of the process:
- Set up Google tag manager to manage all of your website scripts and pixels from one location.
- Set up Google Analytics Goals track goals& userId for all your new customers if you are using some form of CRM.
- Start using Google phone call tracking to see how many new customers came through ads.
- Import Goal conversions into Google Ads and create your first campaign.
- Rewrite your competitor’s HVAC ads.
- Use Google keyword planner to create your first campaign targeting your specific service.
- Model all of your competitors’ HVAC advertising ideas and create your own Google ads campaign using similar principles.
That was a compressed outline of what steps involved creating your initial heating and air conditioning ads. Additional advertising platforms are Bing, Yahoo & Native ad platforms.
Conversion tracking & analytics
A lot of online advertising comes down to optimization and tracking your earnings and advertising costs. Here are some metrics which you need to be aware of for each specific advertising channel:
- Average Cost Per Lead – How much it costs to get one inquiry.
- Average Earnings Per Lead – How much revenue on average you get from all inquiries.
- Average % Conversion Rate – How well your ads & website converts.
- Average Lifetime Value For Each Customer – Average lifetime revenue per customer.
Most of this information can be extracted from Google Analytics once it is set up. Unfortunately, the technical setup is outside the scope of this article.
You can implement good heating and air conditioning advertising ideas. But without proper tracking, you won’t know what is bringing in more leads and what strategy is simply wasting your money.
If you want our digital marketing experts to set everything up, fill out the contact form, and schedule a free consultation!
SEO for HVAC contractors or just search engine optimization is making your website readable and relevant for Google/Bing for your service-related search queries.
In the picture below, you can see how ranking higher than your competitors in the Google maps organic search results can attract more leads and customers for your business.
If you are interested in local search engine optimization services, fill out the form to schedule a free consultation.
It is important to note that when you advertise, you are paying each time your ad is clicked. Costs will continue going us, so it is an excellent digital marketing strategy to invest in search engine optimization.
Local Search engine optimization is one of the most cost-effective HVAC marketing strategies. Your business must be found in your city listings. It will help drive organic search traffic to your website and business.
The majority of your customers have used Google or Bing to find HVAC services in their local area. So it is important to rank above your competition and have a lot of positive reviews on Google.
Here is the list of most important steps of HVAC search engine optimization:
- Technical SEO – a good website structure that makes it easy for Google to read your website.
- On-Page SEO – a good page & content structure will help Google understand which page has to rank for which keyword.
- Content on your website has to be informative for both your customers as well as search engines. Content has to incorporate all of the keywords relating to your products and services.
- SEO-Optimized Content – means your content has to include all the relevant keywords your customers are using to find the services you are offering.
- Off-Page SEO – means you have to post news articles about your business or services on local websites.
- Google My Business account has to be professional and descriptive for your products and services to rank higher in Google Maps search results.
- And finally, list your company contact details in all business directories.
Some of the things you can do yourself to help your website rank higher in the search engines, but some will require a more professional approach.
Ranking your website higher in Google’s organic search results is the most sustainable way to get HVAC leads. We have digital marketing professionals who can help rank your website higher in Google and Bing search engines.
If you think that your business can benefit from search engine optimization services, fill out the form so we can schedule a free consultation.
HVAC Social Media Marketing
Think of it as word of mouth advertising. Facebook ads and Instagram ads is a channel where you can get HVAC leads free. You can post engaging content on your Facebook page, that is a free method to help you with HVAC lead generation.
You can use Facebook ads to get more HVAC sales leads. HVAC ads on Facebook & Instagram, combined with Google, will allow you to reach almost everyone in your local area.
You can see how to find out which Instagram & Facebook ads your competitors are running on the picture below. Visit their Facebook page and navigate to “Info and Ads.” That will help you model their HVAC marketing ideas.
Most active HVAC advertising templates and ideas from your competitors can be found by monitoring their active ad campaigns and replicating them for your business.
Here are some steps you can do to get started with social media marketing:
- Cross-post your blog content and news from your website to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Use social media platforms to introduce your staff, show pictures, and testimonials.
- Create low-cost Facebook ad campaigns to promote exclusive deals and contests.
Social media marketing should be part of your online marketing plan.
Use it for heating and air lead generation, attracting online reviews, and increasing brand awareness. Contact us today so we can schedule a call. Our company offers professional social media marketing services, which means we can help you create a social media marketing strategy that will make you stand out from your competitors. Fill out the contact form to get started!
HVAC Website Design
Having a professional HVAC website will help you rank easier in Google and convert more leads into customers. One of the most effective HVAC marketing strategies is having a professional-looking website.
Best HVAC websites have the following benefits:
- Help you rank higher in Google and Bing.
- Increase the conversion rate for all of your ads.
- Make your business appear more authoritative and professional.
If you are interested in HVAC web design services, fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
The best way to get HVAC leads is by running advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and ranking your website on Page #1 for your service-related keywords. The best way to advertise HVAC business is to use Google ads initially, then move to other advertising mediums such as Facebook and Instagram.
Running Google ads and appearing at the top of the search is the most cost-effective solution for small businesses with a low marketing budget. HVAC digital marketing strategies bring relatively quick results with little initial investments.
Digital agencies can help you implement HVAC advertising ideas. To find the most suitable is to ask whether they can help you achieve your business goals within your marketing budget. If you have air conditioning marketing ideas that need to be implemented, we can help you get HVAC sales leads.